SHE Consulting Inc. is a local Whitehorse, Yukon based firm that has been working since 2010 to deliver specialized safety consulting services to clients throughout the Yukon. Our clients include construction, mining and industrial companies, First Nation governments and businesses, as well as government departments and agencies. She Consulting provides a complete suite of safety services from program development and training, auditing, and preventive maintenance, through to workplace investigations, HSE program delivery, on-site inspections, mobile treatment units, testing and training. We also provide OHS regulatory support and on-call 24-hour HSE support for workplace incidents.
About our team
Our team’s combined experience, depth of local resources, and track record delivering complex safety solution projects to a wide variety of clients has created an uncompromising service value that we take pride on providing. We are:
- A Yukon-based team whose mission is to help Yukon businesses keep their workers safe and injury free by promoting excellence through professional consulting in occupational health and safety.
- A team led by a highly experienced (20 years in the Health and Safety field) CRSP designation holder in the Yukon Territory with extensive experience in training and safety program development.
- A strong group with capacity to complete the work required and produce high quality deliverables.
- Committed with the ability and experience to understand local stakeholder requirements, reduce overall costs and provide maximum value to the client.
- Focussed on delivering HSE projects and proud to work for a remarkable set of clients throughout western Canada, including some of the world’s leading companies.
- A team of professionals committed to an enjoyable, productive and profitable workplace that offers excellent work/life balance.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Senior HSE Professional to join our team. Your primary accountabilities will be to:
- Lead the development and implementation of HSE programs for clients and businesses
- Manage HSE programs, including development of monthly HSE reports with statistical analysis
- Investigate workplace incidents, develop corrective actions, and generate formal reports
- Interface directly with clients
- Liaise with OHS regulatory agencies
- Manage compliance and make recommendations for compliance
- Manage junior staff and field staff
- Promote HSE culture at all workplaces visited
- Work with a diverse list of clients throughout the Yukon
- Promote an inclusive and diverse workplace at SHE Consulting Inc.
About your experience and qualifications
Your skills and experience include:
- A Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) or Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) professional designation
- Five years of experience in the field of safety
- Ability to adapt to challenging situations of Yukon workplaces
- A friendly, approachable demeanor
- Ability to grow the business and attract colleagues